Business Name (“Cheesus Christ, LLC.”)owns and operate this Website. This document governs your relationship with athome.cc.kitchen (“Website”) which is based in the United States. Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions, and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and Cheesus Christ, LLC will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Cheesus Christ, LLC or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Cheesus Christ, LLC and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Memberships will always be confirmed by email or written notice.
In order to contract with Cheesus Christ, LLC, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Cheesus Christ, LLC retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Cheesus Christ, LLC or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party Cheesus Christ, LLC is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgment e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgment and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods or Membership which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability.
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods or services which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as canceled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods or membership you wish to purchase. Once the goods or membership have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods or membership you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email. All transactions are secured through a 128bit Certificate for all website communications.
(d) Meals / Subscription Changes.
Changes to subscriptions or meal selections must be made by the deadline which is shown on the website, in our user profile. To make changes to your meals or subscription please sign in to your account and click on “Change Meals” or “Change Subscription”.
(e) Pauses / Cancellations / Refunds.
Pauses and cancellations must be submitted 24 hours before your own personal weekly renewal day and time. Subscriptions are discounted products and require the customer to manage their subscription. Customers can manage their subscription, payments and products for subscription at athome.cc.kitchen and clicking the “Login” button. Customers may also cancel via email to email@example.com, but email 24 hours prior to renewal. Your personal renewal date and time is based on the day of the week and time of your first purchase.
(f) Statement Regarding Food Allergies.
If you have any allergies, you must notify Cheesus Christ, LLC prior to making an order. If you are a current Cheesus Christ, LLC customer, and discover that you have an allergy, or develop an allergy, you must notify Cheesus Christ, LLC immediately. Failure to notify Cheesus Christ, LLC of new allergies will limit Cheesus Christ, LLC’s liability for any and all damages to the cost of the order. Failure to notify Cheesus Christ, LLC of existing allergies will absolve Cheesus Christ, LLC of all liability for damages. The eight most common food allergens are as follows: milk, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts (such as almonds, cashews, and walnuts), fish (like bass, cod, flounder), shellfish (including crab, lobster, and shrimp), soy and wheat. Please be advised that some meals may contain these allergens and also contain the no-calorie sweeteners, Allulose and Stevia. If you’re allergic to any of these items, you should know that we prepare foods in our kitchens with these ingredients, and while we make every effort not to do so, we cannot guarantee that there won’t be any cross contamination with your other meals. Food allergy reactions can range from mild to severe. If you have any food allergies, we advise you to exercise extreme caution when ordering from Cheesus Christ, LLC. If you If you have moderate to severe allergies, we cannot recommend Cheesus Christ, LLC for you. Cheesus Christ, LLC may offer some gluten-free meals, but these meals are not prepared in a gluten-free facility. If you have any questions regarding your food allergy, please contact our customer service department at 502.215.0797.
(g) Not Medical Advice.
The information presented on this Website is in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical treatment. This information should only be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your physician. Consult your physician before beginning any diet, nutrition, or fitness plan offered through the Website. Your physician should allow for proper follow-up visits and individualize your diet, nutrition, or fitness plan as appropriate. Nothing stated or presented on the Website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Our in-house dietician is meant to offer internal advice to our staff on meal composition, but not to be interpreted as medical advice for our clients. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider if you have any questions regarding a medical condition, your diet, nutritional supplements, an exercise regimen, or any other matter related to your health and well-being.
Our meal delivery program is not intended to meet the needs of individuals living with diabetes. If you are an individual living with diabetes, you agree to participate in a meal delivery program only with the express consent of your physician. Our meals are intended for use only by healthy adult individuals. They are not intended for use by minors, pregnant women, or individuals with any type of health condition which could be adversely affected by diet.
(i) Food Storage.
Cheesus Christ, LLC accepts no responsibility for damages related to meals that have been improperly stored. After meals are delivered, they should be refrigerated promptly. Failure to promptly refrigerate meals will absolve Cheesus Christ, LLC of any liability or responsibility for damages related to meals that have been improperly stored after delivery.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your user account and refuse any and all current or future use of this website, or any portion thereof by you. You agree not to assign, transfer or sublicense your rights as a registered user of this website. You further agree to not register for more than one account, create an account on behalf of someone else, or create a false or misleading identity on this website.
When you visit Cheesus Christ, LLC’s website or sign up for meal deliveries from Cheesus Christ, LLC, and send us information for processing your order, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications (including legal notices) from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. In addition, Cheesus Christ, LLC may deliver communications (including legal notices) to you at the street address provided in your Cheesus Christ, LLC membership account. Finally, Cheesus Christ, LLC may deliver communications to you by any means set forth in any other Cheesus Christ, LLC policy or notice published on the Website.
While Cheesus Christ, LLC does value local and organic produce, we cannot guarantee that all our produce is organic, Non-GMO, Local or Gluten Free. While our intentions are to purchase these items local and organic when possible, we do not assume any liability in claims of being 100% organic, Non-GMO, Local or Gluten Free.
(m) Acceptance of deliveries.
Our delivery windows are from 3-8pm on Sunday and Thursday evenings, unless otherwise stated or agreed upon. However, due to circumstances beyond our control deliveries can arrive outside of this time frame. You are agreeing to accept the delivery within, but not limited to, this time frame at the address listed on your order. Meals plans are made to order and failure to accept the delivery in person relieves Cheesus Christ, LLC of all liability for orders left at the address due to the client not being present. Refunds and Reschedules will not be accepted. Reusable bags and ice packs must be returned each week. If reusable bags and ice packs are not returned within 10 days, the deposit will not be credited back to your account.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Cheesus Christ, LLC and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect Cheesus Christ, LLC’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Cheesus Christ, LLC and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Cheesus Christ, LLC.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cheesus Christ, LLC, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
Cheesus Christ, LLC shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/subclause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaint handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments. You can contact us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 502.215.0797
You can also write a letter to:
Cheesus Christ, LLC
1812 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd.
Louisville, KY 40203
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Any action involving a dispute between Cheesus Christ, LLC and Customer must be adjudicated in Jefferson County, Kentucky.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Cheesus Christ, LLC. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Cheesus Christ, LLC.
Customer Service Contact
You can contact us directly by using one of the following methods;
Cheesus Christ, LLC
1812 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd.
Louisville KY 40203
ATT: Director of Customer Service
At Cheesus Christ, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under The Age Of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via our contact us link.
Information We Collect About You And How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide To Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use And Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing And Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Thank You for Visiting the Website.